Leave a French Hospital Legacy
French Hospital Medical Center is a mission driven, not-for-profit hospital, serving the health care needs of our community for more than 60 years. As a not-for-profit hospital, the majority of our funding is generated through patient care with all of the profits invested back into the hospital to meet community health care needs.
You can create a legacy by making a planned gift to the French Hospital Medical Center Foundation. As a French Hospital Legacy Circle member, you provide vital resources that enable French Hospital to deliver compassionate, high-quality health services to the San Luis Obispo community. A planned gift offers you the opportunity to secure income for you and your family, benefit from current tax incentives and help French Hospital deliver quality health care now and well into the future.
Explore gift planning by starting with Gifts Anyone Can Make and Gifts that Increase Cash Flow.
For more information, or to request a free no-obligation consultation, please complete the request information form or contact the French Hospital Medical Center Foundation at (805) 542-6496 to speak with a Foundation representative.
Tip of the Day
Did you know you can lock in the gains of your appreciated securities and receive income (based on their present value) for the rest of your life?
In exchange for your gift of appreciated stock, you can receive:
- Guaranteed annuity payments for life (one or two beneficiaries);
- High rates of return;
- A current income tax deduction;
- Capital gains tax savings on the stock you donate;
- Tax-advantaged income (part ordinary, part capital gains and part tax-free);
- A choice of immediate, deferred, or flexible payments; and
- The satisfaction of supporting the French Hospital Medical Center Foundation.